Tuesday, May 31, 2011

There's a fire burning in my heart

Rowan found a cloud heart in the sky and I had to take a pic of it. Isn't it beautiful!? I love it.

Posts are getting stretched farther apart a little. This month has been super lazy. Now I am sick. Boo! I guess not working and sitting at home really drains the life out of you. I need a job. I mean I thought I would never say that. Something needs to happen anyway.

Had a wonderful weekend tho. My sister in law moved back from Mississippi so we planned a little get together for her on Sunday.


Hubby made some awesome Mexican food. That I didn't get a full picture of.


There were taquitos, enchilada casserole, rice, beans, Mexican corn, salsa and chips.


Towards the end hubby brought out his guitar and fun was had. Just all around lovely day.

I made up my own recipe for her. Big Cherry Cupcakes. I wanted them to taste like a big cherry candy. It did. I would post the recipe but I wasn't in love with the cake. Back to the drawing board with that one. Everyone really loved them and they didn't last till the end of the day but again I just wasn't happy with the cake. Stay tuned for the recipe soon.

BTW the candy stand or cupcake stand I got from the thrift store. I love the thrift store. I have found some awesome stuff there. I will share more of that stuff soon too.

I also have made a few cookies and cupcakes I will share in posts to come. :)

Lastly some crafty stuff.

My friend Kristi and I at a crop. Love croppin with my buddies. Used Crate paper for this layout.


I am in love with pinterest. It is such a time sucker but I love it so. I get all my recipes and inspo from there. Namely this sewn crepe paper streamer idea. LOVE IT! Super easy to make too! I pinned it so if you wanna know how then go follow me on pinterest. hehehe!

Hope you had a wonderful weekend! I will be back soon with Simply Artistic's prompt and Creative types prompt too!

♥♥♥

No comments: