Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Put on your best boys and I'll wear my pearls


I love layering and dimension. I cant stand when my page feels flat, looks flat and is flat. Have you noticed? :) I have dimension down and pretty sure I got layering down. You know what I DON'T have down? Journaling. I hate finding a space for it. The reason, my writing sucks! I mean I have the worst handwriting in the world. Ok maybe not THE worst but its pretty bad. I hate the way it looks on my pages. My quest is to make journaling a priority.

I am rethinking how I put my pages together. Planning. I think I have come up with a solution. I will try it out and report back asap. ;)

For now we go journal-less (yes I made that word up ha).
I love shoes.

I love being a girl.

This page I hope showcases that. I bought these shoes at the thrift store (brand new) for $3. They are sparkly, funky & really neat. I couldn't pass them up. I have gotten a lot of compliments on them. My cousin took this picture of my shoes because she too thought they were pretty awesome. I used Amy Tangerine's line. Adore it so very much. Have you gotten to play with any of it yet? I think I have made almost 5 pages with it already!

So how do you feel about journaling?

P.S. My next post will be a tutorial. Don't miss it!

P.P.S. Only 7 more days!

♥♥♥


3 comments:

sarah said...

i heart your style. :)

Ashley Newell said...

This is gorgeous! I love all the elements! I don't like to journal either.

Gina Lideros said...

I just love what you did with the Amy Tan line. I see that you decided to keep the butterfly punch. Thanks for letting me break it in for you.