Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Send me away with the words of a love song

I decided I would start trying to do a week in the life. The reason...I take pictures almost everyday. Instagram is kind of my week in the life already. I am not really making any changes except taking a few more pictures. Here is my attempt.

Hubby made me breakfast. Yummy!

Finished up a lot of deadlines. :)

Tried a pinterest recipe. Salsa chicken made in the crockpot. Pretty delish and easy.

Movie date night with my hubby. Went and saw The Help. LOVED IT!

Found out someone has been making messes in my scrap room. Couldn't have been me!

So I cleaned it.


Hubs and I took a swim in the pool. I love him so. Look at how cute he is!

Caught a praying mantis for the kids (and myself :)

Had a complete fit because I lots this! Found it the next day. LOL!


Snacked on cherry tomatoes and made a grilled Havarti cheese sammy. Mmmm!

Had a tiny little B-day party for my dad.

Tried Chicken Thai pizza. And liked it.

Ended my week with a little more scrapping. Used a lot of the Amy Tangerine line. Had a wonderful week indeed!

♥♥♥




No comments: