Friday, May 25, 2012

If fairy tales did exist

I was a picture taking fool Sunday. I guess I was making up for the week of work. Who knows.

My kitty had kitties. 2. One boy and one girl. This is the boy giving his mommy a hug. Aww!

This one got the most comments on FB and Instagram I have ever seen...I guess you all dont have spiders like this where you are. I see these suckers all the time. He is feasting on another ugly spider. Gah! Now ya know why I hate spiders! LOL!


We also had a solar eclipse that day! So cool. We made some make shift solar eclipse wearing gear and got to see it. It was pretty cool.

Of course what would my posts be without some scrappy love. Made this using the studio calico kit. Again.


Studio calico papers. Yum. I love the little mushroom and glass bob.

One of the last ones I made for Hambly. :(

How was your weekend? Could you see the eclipse?

♥♥♥

2 comments:

cococricketsmama said...

that spider pic is creepy!
My mom saw the eclipse in Tahoe, said it was amazing!

Janna Werner said...

beautiful layouts. And indeed.. it is so sad that Hambly is closing!
Janna